ELIZABETH CITY STATE (Women's, Men's & Kid's)
As HBCU grads, we stand strong. We stand powerful. We stand proud and we are a great representation of the "Good Trouble" slogan made famous by the late, great Representative, John Lewis. If we must get in trouble, let's make it Good Trouble! (Available in Kid's, Women's and Men's Cuts)
"Never ever be afraid to make some noise and get into Good Trouble, necessary trouble."
- John Lewis
You'll love this hoodie! Made of premium, wear-resistant fabric, it combines comfort and style for a relaxed weekend look.
- 1935 printed across the hood, representing the year NSU was established
- "BEHOLD" embellished across both sleeves
- Smooth, comfortable fabric
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Drawstring metal accents
- Front hand pocket
- Printed, cut, and handmade
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit, minimal stretch
- Size up for relaxed fit
- Hits at the hip
MATERIAL & CARE
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® certified material, download here
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® certified ink, download here
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Average 3 business day production + 7 - 10 Business Days for delivery.
- Your items are handmade on-demand and we do not accept returns unless the company makes a mistake with your order.
- All sales final, we cannot accept cancellations or modifications.